Room hire at the Hub gives a high standard of service with first-class facilities and real value for money. The centre offers three meeting rooms of various sizes from small and intimate to up to 65 people in the largest – perfect for a workshop or AGM. All rooms can be set up in a layout to suit your requirements.
Room hire facilities are available in morning, afternoon or full-day sessions.
The Hub Meeting room hire facilities include:
- Full access for people with disabilities including a hearing-loop system* (disabled access only to ground floor meeting room)
- High quality audio-visual equipment and IT facilities
- Drinking water dispensers
*only applicable in some rooms.
Virtual meeting facilities:
The Amerton Room is set up as a digitally equipped space. This room is accessible and can be booked by VCSE organisations, in the same way as any other meeting or training venue.The space provides hardware, software, and connectivity for groups to run online meetings and activities.
To find out more about virtual meeting rooms click here
Additional facilities available to book with your room:
- Projector & Smart Board with wireless remote
- Flip chart & Facilitator’s Box (includes Coloured Pens, Pencils, Post It Notes & White Tac)
Tea, coffee & biscuits are available for a small charge. Should you require a full buffet for your meeting we will be happy to recommend a local supplier to meet your needs.